Wednesday 27 May 2009

My favourite piece of technology


...it's a Pick-up.
more specific, it's on the world of cars, and I really like one.

I don't have one now but I had a car, well but is not mine, it's my mom's car.
but someday I will and I would be able to carry aything on it.

I'll use it as a vehicle for move 'round the city, beaches and extreme roads, also I could use it for transporting diferent kind of things like big boxes, animals, including a horse, great dogs, pigs and maybe and hippo ajahjahjaha.
Also veterinary materials, carry my family in the future and a lot of other things that i can't remembre now.

I use my mom's car for go to university, like other students of here and like I live near lots of classmates, I pick them up too. It's really funny because we always were late for the classes.

I liked it becouse it's confortable way to move in city and you don't have to wait for the bus in the morning like most of the students.
But no one knows that going on car has it´s problems . You don't have to drive with the fuel tank empty, because it's probably that the car doesn't start and that it's the reason for what going on a car it's really really expensive for me.

When I have my own Truck, and a job of course, I'll go to travel from here to Punta Arenas and meet a lot of new people.
Someday I would live somwhere about the south with cows, horses and a lot of other animals in a big farm and my family.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Simòn :)
    You are very kind for picking up people!
    I wish I lived near you, because you would pick me up too xD

    Take care / see you in class
    Bai :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. simon! bolido its a super great car it pick us all the mornings and its soo fun, because the music always its soo high!
    i see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want your dog!!! Is soo niceee!!! haha!! =)...see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi simon!!!! i knew that your favourite piece of technology is a car!!! just because i saw you writting about that!!! ahahahaa xD

    Well you have right!! At this time is very usefull to have a car... specially in the cold morning when all buses are full of smelly people with bad humor and all ahahahaha...

    disastrous!!!

    well... see you tomorrow!!!

    xoxo♥

    PS: i love moraaaaaaaa (i need to say it every time i saw that picture!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saimon Says jkajkajkjk!
    nice car,but is better the bolido ajkajkjkajka
    I have one too =).
    take care..bro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi:
    Nice pick up, someday you will have it.
    open your mind, you can do it.

    ReplyDelete